Arabian stallion-free lease/rehome

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Knight Hawk Ranch, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Knight Hawk Ranch

Knight Hawk Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2007
    Labelle, Florida
    Thought I would post here as there might be someone interested in a very nice stallion.
    I am forced to cut back like so many others and this awesome little stallion needs a new home.
    Pure Polish, 14h, correct conformation, very typy and an elegant mover. He is blind in his left eye from and injury prior to my ownership. The eyeball is there but heavily scarred. Has several foals on the ground in the show pen and on the trail.
    He has been trained for ai or in hand breeding. Easy to handle but not for the inexperienced stallion handler.
    I have no problem if someone wanted him and gelded him. A great home is priority.
    His webpage is Black Streak , serious inquiries adult inquiries only please.

2. BeckyLa

BeckyLa Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    N. Louisiana
    *sigh*

3. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    He is a really nice Arab, too bad your 300 miles south of me. [​IMG] Goodluck its very hard to place any horses people just are so short on money.

4. Knight Hawk Ranch

Oct 19, 2007
    Labelle, Florida
    I thought I had him placed with a home up North. They even had paid for his health cert, and then her dh got laid off.
    Streak is not in any danger, but I would like to get him into a good home.

5. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    So are you offering him up free to a good home or is there a rehoming fee? Your title is a little confusing.

6. Samarai Jenn

Samarai Jenn Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2008
    If you weren't in Florida, I'd take him up in a minute. Whoever gets him will be so happy.

7. Moonwalker

Moonwalker Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 9, 2008
    Washburn, MO
    *SIGH* I can just see the black Morab foal I could get from him and my mare......
    Unfortunately, I am too far away AND broke at this point in time.
    Amber, I used to handle and care for a performing troupe of 10 Polish Arabs and also worked at a couple of Arabian show barns. I like the Polish much better! They may be smaller, but they are much more "sane" and sensible than Eygyptians!
    The stallion standing at Geneva Arabians when I wworked there was Major Afire, a Bask grandson and at Sugar Legacy Arabians, it was Baskin Robbins, a Bask son.
    Your boy has Bask and Witraz all over his pedigree! WOW!
    Good luck! Whoever gets him will be very lucky!

Merry CHristmas!!

8. Knight Hawk Ranch

Oct 19, 2007
    Labelle, Florida
    I am looking only to get him a great home. The only fee one would have to pay is what it would cost to get him transported/hc/ect.

He just had a coggins pulled recently (oct I think) in anticipation of him being shipped when that fell through.

9. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    that is a quality horse. I hope you find him a great home. Sorry the economy and horse market took a dive.... I feel your pain.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by