1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Aracauna and/or Americauna hens

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by smoothmule, Apr 20, 2009.

1. smoothmule

smoothmule Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2008
    Buffalo, Missouri
    I'd like 2 to 4 hens that lay blue or green colored eggs, I have one hen and one rooster now. If a rooster comes with them that's okay too. My other hens lay all shades of brown eggs. I don't have a white egg layer so I wouldn't mind one or two of them as well. I love a carton of multicolored eggs. The hens should all be young and healthy but since I won't be hatching these out, I don't mind if they aren't show birds. They'll just beloved for their lovely eggs.

2. tazcat70

tazcat70 I must be crazy!

If you put your location in your title it will help local people find you. [​IMG]

3. smoothmule

Apr 12, 2008
    Buffalo, Missouri
    It says Buffalo, Mo on the right where my pic is.[​IMG]

4. smoothmule

Apr 12, 2008
    Buffalo, Missouri
    Uh, I mean on the left.........heading for work and not paying attention

5. Jenski

Jenski Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2008
    Middle Tennessee
    I think tazcat means the title of your thread. That way when folks are scanning the forum they don't have to open every single thread only to find that *sigh* you're in MO, not NM or CA or TN.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by