Araucana Hatching Eggs - Large Fowl SOLD

smoothmule

Crowing
13 Years
Apr 12, 2008
Buffalo, Missouri
Okay, I have it set up for PayPal now so it's a go for the hatching eggs. These are eggs from one individual LF Araucana hen, Fawn. She is white, I did not raise her from a day old so I do not know the color of her down or parents colors, assuming she is recessive white. Her legs are willow, she has a large tuft on the right and small tuft on the left, a few tail feathers. These eggs are medium sized, light blue with no green tint and as blue inside as out as they should be.

Fawn has been exposed to 4 different roosters, Rudy, Joker, Degas and Spot. Degas and Rudy are proven producers but Spot and Joker have been "busy" too. Photo's below, PM me with any questions. Since I was starting this listing over again, I thought I should take some updated photo's of Spot, he's really looking great!

******This will be a limited offering and may or may not be repeated, I'm only offering them because the incubator is full at this time. Shipping is a flat rate and for the continental US only. I can't offer any guarantee, written or implied, as we all know the hazards of shipping eggs for hatching. Contact me for shipping details. You'll get 6 eggs plus any extra I have at the time that may be older than 6 days but they're all marked with the date, stored cool and turned daily.

Fawn - Sweet, sweet hen.
8809_fawn03jan2011_01.jpg

8809_fawn03jan2011_03.jpg

Joker - young, large and gorgeous cockerel
8809_joker17dec2010_4.jpg

Spot - not a year old yet but really developing into a nice rooster
8809_spot03jan2011_05.jpg

8809_spot03jan2011_02.jpg

Degas - The old man of the house and he knows it
8809_degus.jpg

8809_degas31aug2010_01.jpg

Rudy - I have to watch taking his pics in bright sun, his shine might break the camera
wink.png

8809_rudy20feb10_03.jpg

8809_rudy03jan2011_01.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom