1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Araucana Hatching Eggs -Testimonials Included

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by shanshan51, Feb 21, 2012.

1. shanshan51

shanshan51 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 7, 2011
    Vacaville, CA
    Araucanas
    Araucanas are beautiful, rumpless, tufted, breed of chicken that has ear tufts, no tail (rump-less), and lays a blue egg. Our pens have a tufted Roo over 4 clean faced hens. These are large fowl. These birds are extremely rare so add something to your flock that others will envy!

• My pens have one gorgeous rumpless and tufted roosters on up to four rumpless hens that are clean faced
    • Each egg will be packaged in a bubble wrap "bag" to ensure the best shipping success.
    • Orders will be processed in the order they are received.
    • These are Large Fowl (standard) not Bantams.

We accept credit cards or PayPal . We only ship eggs to lower 48 states, no international shipping and local pick up is available.

Customer Testimonials

I candled the 12 Araucana Eggs on Friday night and every single one is fertile and growing! Even saw a couple of little eyes.
    Awesome.

-- Kira
    I ordered 10 eggs and shipped them accross country. 3 hatched all tufted and rumpless :)
    -- Onya

Lovely egg color, and an excellent hatch rate with beautiful babies of many colors! DieFly Ranch is very professional, and so easy to work and communicate with! I highly recommend this seller!
    Kikra
    Thanks again and take care!
    (photo of chicks above)

Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
  2. havi

havi [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Si

Mar 23, 2008
    Waco, Texas
    What colors are in your pen? Are they just of the colors you posted? Black and white. Or are there other colors?

3. shanshan51

Sep 7, 2011
    Vacaville, CA
    I have two solid white, two cuckoo and a birchen.

4. shanshan51

Sep 7, 2011
    Vacaville, CA
    The colors I get are black, birchen, cuckoo, splash, white, and silver duckwing.

5. Ginger2512

Ginger2512 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 24, 2012
    Do you have any left?

6. shanshan51

Sep 7, 2011
    Vacaville, CA
    What I do is when people place orders they ship out in the order they are received. Currently I am collecting for two orders so that takes about a week each. So if you place an order today yours would go out 3rd week of May :)

7. Ginger2512

Ginger2512 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 24, 2012
    Thank you! how big are the eggs they lay ie. Large or Med? my other concern is I live in Ohio. will they still be good to hatch that many days out? it may take up to a week to get to me.

8. shanshan51

Sep 7, 2011
    Vacaville, CA
    They are medium sized. I send 2-3 day Express Mail.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by