Araucana Rooster and Hens Looking for Good Home No. VA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by toeb, Jun 2, 2008.

1. toeb

toeb New Egg

Jun 2, 2008
    One clean-faced rumpless standard rooster, white with dunn/buff bleed; one black, clean faced, rumpless standard hen; two rumpless white standard hens-one with clean face, the other bilateral uneven tufts. The two white hens have just gone broody. I cannot ship, so these must be picked up. That being considered, these birds will be free to good home if they all go together. Email me at toeb13@aol.com for more information and/or pictures. Thanx! Jan

2. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    Hi I sent you a private message about the birds please let me know where you are located in virginia!

Brandon

3. EggCentric

EggCentric Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2007
    Ball Ground, Ga
    Hey Brandon,

Aren't you the same Brandon that has ads all the time on Richmond area Craigslist, advertising all types of chickens for sale? You're in Cumberland, right? You must have a LOT of birds! I see your ads for geese, ducks, chickens, pigeons, etc all the time! How the heck do you keep up with so many birds?

Last edited: Jun 2, 2008
  4. lost

lost Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2008
    ,nc
    I sent you a email

5. bishopschickens

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    yes i am the Brandon that has all the adds in the craigslist all the time! I am able to do it with a sportsman and some great hens that give me eggs every day! If you are ever looking for something give me a call!

Brandon

6. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Just thought I would post asking if you all know about the Danville Swap Meet. It will be held on June 28th at the Danville farmers market from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.

Maybe we will see you all there.

7. bishopschickens

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    I plan on being there my friend! :eek:

Brandon

8. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    I've been to Brandon's place twice. He has a nice set up! Everybody is seperated and very well cared for.
    I don't know how he and his wife do it either, especially with a little one but they have it worked out!

I can barely keep up with my 2 breeds of chickens LOL

9. bishopschickens

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    Hi Sharon,
    Thanks for those kind words i try very hard to raise quality birds and a nice selection for people. It is a job and tough sometimes with the little one but its all worth it! I cannot wait for the show to see how well it is. We are going to have hatching eggs of hopefully all of our breeders, chicks, pheasants (mutated pheasants) keep your fingers crossed sharon! Plus alot more just depends what I can shove in my jeep liberty and bare to smell for 2 hours on the way haha [​IMG]

10. jeanniejayne

jeanniejayne Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2008
    mid-Delaware
    Quote:You can say what you want about the South, but you never hear of anyone retiring and moving north.

RE your quote abov regardint retiring in the north- -- I have friends who just retired near Ithaca, NY -- as north as north can be! And they love it (and so do I! [​IMG] Just go and look at the land prices, and the views, and the water! [​IMG]

With global warming and water becoming the new oil, north is looking better all the time!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by