Araucana Shipping International Hatchery (ies)

RandyAruba

Chirping
8 Years
Jan 31, 2014
Hi There

My name is Randy I would like to Order some true Araucana chicks from the US but it seems that the most hatcheries would not ship Internationaly y was wondering if u guys could help me have some birds shipped to Aruba i have some Ameraucanas here but I want the real true bloods ( araucana ) i'm looking for kind of 75 to 100 chicks to buy I Have lots of friends that are interested to buy some chicks thats why i want to buy around 70 to 100 birds of True Araucana not ameraucana or easter eggers those r cross breeds, I hope I could have some help to find an international shipper of these Kind of birds

we would like to order around 100 to 150 Barred plymouth rock too, pls help me and my friends find some good hatcheries USDA Approved so we could order.

thanks a lot in advance

hope to here from some of you guys

In America, Ameraucana are purebred, not cross breeds. Only Easter Eggers are. You really can't find quality Ameraucanas through a hatchery. One hatchery offers them, but I'm not convinced they're great.

I don't believe any hatcheries offer Araucana. You will probably have to find a breeder for those. Search for a "Breeder", not a "Hatchery".

Back
Top Bottom