1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Araucana, Silkie, Ameraucana hatching eggs special today (PA)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hinkjc, Feb 13, 2008.

1. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    12+ Araucana (tufted/rumpless) hatching eggs - I should have about 16 to send before I pack up the box. $20 includes Priority s/h. These will be from all of my pens, but mostly mixed with a few white and a few black if necessary to fill the order. (eggs are blue and green)

8+ Bearded Buff Silkie hatching eggs - I have 10 and am hoping to send a full dozen for $20 includes s/h. SOLD

Dozen bantam buff Ameraucana (blue eggs) - I will include extras if possible. $30 includes s/h

Paypal to [email protected]

Thanks for looking!

Jody

Last edited: Feb 13, 2008
  2. peepsnbunnies

peepsnbunnies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2007
    Central Florida
    Silkies SOLD! I will paypal you Jody/

Lisa

Jody - I sent you a Paypal. [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 13, 2008
  3. hinkjc

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Thanks Lisa...I received your payment. I will get them out to you today. Happy hatching!

Jody

4. okcarla

okcarla Seriously Downsizing (NOT)

Feb 12, 2008
    Tuttle, Oklahoma
    If you still have the Araucana eggs for sale, I would love to buy them, but I'm at work right now and won't be home til nearly midnight. If they're still available then, I can pay thru paypal. Paypal is a website that's blocked where I work. I'm just glad they haven't blocked this website!

Thanks!

Carla

5. hinkjc

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Carla, I am getting fresh eggs daily - so yes, I can definitely fill an order for you whenever you're ready for them. No rush, just let me know. Thanks!

Jody

6. okcarla

okcarla Seriously Downsizing (NOT)

Feb 12, 2008
    Tuttle, Oklahoma
    Great! I think Aracaunas are really cool looking! I'll make a payment tonight. Meanwhile, I'd better get back to work.

7. hinkjc

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Thanks for payment Carla! Let me know when you would like me to ship. I believe Monday is a PO holiday. I will be sure to include your phone number for you. Have a great day!

Jody

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by