1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

ARBA Judges, Rabbit Showmanship Judges or Mentors

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by dbunni, May 24, 2011.

1. dbunni

dbunni Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2009
    Ohio
    My daughter is in her last year of 4-h. She is formally taking the "One on One" mentoring project (in the past she has put on clinincs and trained many a young 4-her). As part of her project, and as an asset to her training clinics, she has put together a survey. She will be compiling the info and presenting it in book form for her final grade on July 12. She will also use the gathered info to help the kids she is mentoring this year (our club has 34 new rabbit kids!). If you would like to participate, please let me know and I will send you the form. Thank you, in advance, C.

For some reason I cannot attach the file through BYHs. Please e-mail me at [email protected] and I will forward it to you.

Thank you, everyone, for the responses... you have been awsome!

Last edited: May 25, 2011
  2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:I'd like to help [​IMG]

PS - kits, kids are goats..... [​IMG]

3. danischi24

danischi24 Loves naked pets

Aug 17, 2008
    Australia
    Unless they are rabbit loving kids :p

4. dbunni

dbunni Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2009
    Ohio
    In this sense ... the kids are human as she is training kids to show kits... but do we have a ton of kits around the bunnydom right now! And a couple kids on bottles too! [​IMG]

5. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    I'm in my final 2 years of 4-H and have done showmanship many times and taught it many more times, I'd love to help her if she still needs it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by