Are adult male muscovy ducks too dangerous to tame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Everyone here hates me and hardly anybody here agrees with me. I’ll stick with social media websites where people are younger, modern and open to new things!

What ever happened to Muscovies being a silent duck?

ENOUGH! Everyone here hates me and hardly anybody here agrees with me. I’ll stick with social media websites where people are younger, modern and open to new things!
I have seen so many terrible things happen to dumped or "released" domestic ducks, including Muscovy ducks. I also know of at least two cases where unwanted flocks of Muscovy ducks in residential neighborhoods were obviously all poisoned. So, when I hear of one possibly being kept inside a house, I think at least that duck will be safe. Happy, I don't know. But safe from being poisoned or being killed or injured in some other horrible manner.

ENOUGH! Everyone here hates me and hardly anybody here agrees with me. I’ll stick with social media websites where people are younger, modern and open to new things!
You mean where people know nothing and are children?

Sounds like you need to grow up and understand that your opinion is not factual and you should be more open minded to people who disagree and have more experience.

But go ahead, leave. Trolling is against the rules :)

You mean people that lack common sense? You will find lots of those on social media sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom