Are my both my chicks female?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Panana, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Panana

Panana New Egg

Jun 20, 2016
    Good Evening Chick lovers! Can anyone tell the gender of my white chick from these pictures? I thought it was a boy all these while. Some pictures were taken from when it was young. Please help! [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TheKindaFarmGal

TheKindaFarmGal Chicken Obsessed

May 4, 2016
    Somewhere in the Universe
    How old is it and what breed? It actually looks like a pullet to me. Very pretty!

3. Panana

Panana New Egg

Jun 20, 2016
    Hi @TheKindaFarmGal , I have no idea, but i think they're about 2 months old. Thank you! They were a gift for me! But sadly i can't keep them anymore.

4. MonicainAZ

MonicainAZ Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2015
    Phoenix, AZ
    Kinda soon to tell for sure, but both look like girls so far. That white chick is super duper cute! Should be easy to find someone to take her off your hands.

5. Jenna14Chicken

Jenna14Chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2016
    OH.
    Yes the white one is adorable! And I'm Also thinking 2 pullets! :) If you are getting rid of them make sure they stay together since they have grew up with each other, you don't want them to get separated that would be terrible :(

6. Panana

Panana New Egg

Jun 20, 2016
    @MonicainAZ : Thank you! Yes they are so cute, i feel so bad that i have to leave them. I found an adopter that has a lonely chick and are willing to take them in! :)
    @Jenna14Chicken : Yes! I will never let the both of them separate. Thank you for your advise! :)

7. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    The light one is beautiful - I feel like I should know the breed but, I'm coming up empty

8. Panana

Panana New Egg

Jun 20, 2016
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Can you guys believe only a month or so ago they were able to stand on my one hand, & now i have trouble lifting them up [​IMG] These kids grow up fast! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by