Are my chickens roosters or hens

Chickencrazy22

In the Brooder
Jun 23, 2016
I have 6 chickens around 9 weeks old. I know one is a road island red and I have a couple EE chickens but I don't know the other breeds so if you could tell me the breed and if it is a cockerel or a pullet! Thanks!

This is snowy

This is waffle

This is rooster roo ( we already know his a rooster cause he started to crow yesterday)

This is gizmo

This is sadie

This is Pistachio

These are the chickens if when you answer you could tell me the breed and sex of the chickens that would be great!

I have 6 chickens around 9 weeks old. I know one is a road island red and I have a couple EE chickens but I don't know the other breeds so if you could tell me the breed and if it is a cockerel or a pullet! Thanks!

EE pullet

This is snowy

EE cockerel
This is waffle

Black australorp cockerel
This is rooster roo ( we already know his a rooster cause he started to crow yesterday)

EE cockerel
This is gizmo

Production red cockerel
This is Sadie

Picture not clear enough to give a guess.
This is Pistachio

These are the chickens if when you answer you could tell me the breed and sex of the chickens that would be great!

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! What lovely birds you have there :D Please do pop by the what breed gender section of the forum, here is the link ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/15/what-breed-or-gender-is-this
I'm more than sure members there will be able to help you.

Wishing you the very best of luck with them in the future. Enjoy your time here on BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

It would help to know the age of your birds - when they were photographed. I agree with Sourland, except for the white one with red coming in over wings. If the red enlarges I would say she is a cockerel.

Back
Top Bottom