Are seramas freindly?

StarLover21

Songster
8 Years
Oct 11, 2011
Are they very freindly? How about Millie Fluer D'uccles? Also, does anybody have a picture of a serama next to something- say an apple? Any pictures of one of their eggs? How much room do they need? Would a serama and a millie fluer d'uccle bantam do well together? I've heard MFD are smaller than most bantams, so would they work together well? When do they start laying (either breed)?

Last edited:
Seramas are extemely friendly and come in a variety of sizes. I'm not really knowledgeable on that part. So, not all seramas would be tiny.

They do very well in smaller cages and my serama roo loves my white d'uccle girl. I let them out together in the yard to play every nice day. They do very well together.

My serama pullet started laying at about 13 weeks old...her eggs were sooooo tiny :) About the size of a lemon drop! This is a pic of my serama pretending to be a knick knack....

She was 13 weeks old! I know, it's soon but on a lot of the serama posts, it is not unusual. Just like the cockeral in the pics was ready to assume his 'duties' as of about 8 weeks. They are a precocious breed :)

Back
Top Bottom