Are small images allowed in the signature?

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by PunkinPeep, Oct 22, 2009.

1. PunkinPeep

PunkinPeep Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2009
    SouthEast Texas
    I tried to put a small image in the signature, but it didn't come up. I wasn't sure if the image tag 'off' was my setting or a forum setting.

And if it's my setting, i don't know how to change it. Sometimes there are emoticons or symbols not available in the smilies list, and it would be nice to be able to incorporate them.

Any tips are welcome!

Thanks!

2. No, they are not allowed. Only smileys, not ones that are uploaded are allowed.

Apparently there have been "misuse" of pics in signatures.

3. PunkinPeep

PunkinPeep Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2009
    SouthEast Texas
    Thanks rimshoes!

Here's another question then.

The reason i even wanted to is because my little fish symbol <: ))))><< which normally does not have a space between the eyes and gills, ends up looking like this: <[​IMG])))><< with a big smilie face in the middle of it.

Can i turn off the smilies in my own signature without losing smilies everywhere else?

Maybe i can just reverse the fish.

4. RioLindoAz

RioLindoAz Sleeping

Jul 8, 2007
    Yuma, Arizona
    I think it would be cool if we could have pics in our sig. I totally understand that we don't have them because they make the thread look trashy. But if they make a rule that we can only have one pic and they can only be a certain size, I think it won't look trashy.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by