1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Are The Stickers & Magnets Working?

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by edbama2, Jun 27, 2007.

1. edbama2

edbama2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2007
    Slocomb, Alabama
    Not just with your family and freinds! Strangers? I have had 2 incidents so far. While I was on vacation a guy that use to own chickens said he wanted to get back into it. He said after his vacation he was going to start it up again. He missed the fresh eggs. The other time I had someone just ask me how my chickens were doing? Anyone else have any stories? [​IMG]

2. Keleka

Keleka Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2007
    West Bloomfield
    I have had several comments on the magnets. I have the "Chillin with my peeps" on my car, and everyone here at work loves it. I put the "My pet makes me breakfast" on the back of my wifes SUV without her knowing at first. She went to the store, came out, went to load the groceries, then walked away from her car when she saw the sticker because she thought she had walked to the wrong car. After turning back for a second glance, and reading it, she knew that I was the culprit and it was her car. She immediately called and asked what I did as I laughed. It is still on there and she has not removed it, so it must be ok. She has gotten only positive comments from it as well. Spread the word of BYC.

3. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    I was loading lumber in the car with help from a kid that works at Loew's. I have Chillin with my Peeps and I Love Chickens stickers. He said "Wow someone likes chickens?" I said "They are our pets" He was like "No freakin kidding...really?" I'm slowly spreading the word I hope!

4. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    I have a "My Pet Makes Me Breakfast" magnetic sticker, but since my pullets aren't laying yet, I can't really put it on my car... So it's on my fridge for now. I love it.

5. cookinmom

cookinmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2007
    Saint George GA
    Buff, go ahead and stick it on the car![​IMG] My husband put that one on his truck and I have Honor Student on mine, and we have yet to see the first egg! I gave the Cheep Therapy one to a friend, since her doctor told her she had to quit her job because of stress, and she's gonna get chickens now. Chillin with my Peeps is still chillin on my fridge til I figure out where to put it. The kids have forbidden chicken stickers from their vehicles [​IMG]
    A friend of ours saw DH's magnet and says "Y'all love your chickens don't you?" I said of course! At which point he proceeded to point out that we only have 9, whereas his folks have 250 + 50 turkeys. [​IMG] yeah yeah

6. erinm

erinm Posting For A change

Feb 24, 2007
    Central Massachusetts
    I went on the store to buy a magnet and did not see any? How do I get them? erinm

7. edbama2

edbama2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2007
    Slocomb, Alabama

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by