Are theese all females?

I had to giggle by what the feed store said looking at the picture. Did they do a full dna testing on all 3 to tell they were female or did they ask the psychic dog in the back?
My psychic dog says they're all female's but he does admit he would feel more assured about that if he had an article of theirs that he could touch. Without that he is comfortable saying he's at 90% sure also.
And he wanted me to add their lucky numbers are 5, 14 and 37.

Last edited:
I had to giggle by what the feed store said looking at the picture. Did they do a full dna testing on all 3 to tell they were female or did they ask the psychic dog in the back?

The last time I got chicks the employee working the chick room assured me she was great at wing feather sexing, so "these are all girls!" I pointed out that doesn't work for most breeds, and that since they get their chicks from the big hatcheries they've already been vent sexed. She was adamant she was right. :rolleyes: I just told her to not grab any friendly, assertive or very upright standing chicks because my method of sexing is to avoid those traits, since they can be associated with male chicks.

The last time I got chicks the employee working the chick room assured me she was great at wing feather sexing, so "these are all girls!" I pointed out that doesn't work for most breeds, and that since they get their chicks from the big hatcheries they've already been vent sexed. She was adamant she was right. :rolleyes: I just told her to not grab any friendly, assertive or very upright standing chicks because my method of sexing is to avoid those traits, since they can be associated with male chicks.
A breeder I bought day old chicks from sexed them by the size of their combs 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I pick the ones that run from you screaming and stick to the corners. Hasnt failed me yet

Back
Top Bottom