Are there any commercial pilots out there? Or others involved in the aviation world?

ChickieBooBoo

Cold Canadian Chick
10 Years
Dec 2, 2009
Canada
I am considering becoming a commercial pilot after highschool. I've loved flying my entire life and its something I would really like to do. I have a few questions about how to go about doing that. There aren't very many aviation/flight colleges in Canada, the closest one to me is the University of North Dakota. There is also a flight school about half an hour from me where I can get my commerical pilots license, but its not a college. I was doing some reading online and a lot of websites said that going to an expensive flight college as a waste of time and money because the airlines don't so much care what your degree is in, as long as you have one. After hours of searching this online, I got a bunch of conflicting information which has left me as confused as I was when I started, if not more lol. What is the best way to get my license, and a degree in something? Should I go to a flight college, or do it myself at a smaller flight school?

Last edited:

call ducks

silver appleyard addict
10 Years
Mar 4, 2009
waterville , canada
Chickie, One of the best flight schools in canada is located in the sticks ( and i mean it) in gander Newfound Land).

You new need to get your privates before your commercial though. Not one 100% sure lol may depend on the collage

Latest posts

Top Bottom