1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Are these EE ?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by BrowTines, Aug 17, 2013.

1. BrowTines

BrowTines Out Of The Brooder

Jun 18, 2013
    The one on the left has the puffy cheeks, best pictures I can get right now, they are still getting use to the place.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Kelsie2290

Kelsie2290 True BYC Addict Premium Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Ohio
    The rooster and the girl on the left look like Easter Eggers. The dark girl looks like she has white earlobes and a single comb?

3. donrae

donrae Hopelessly Addicted Premium Member

Jun 18, 2010
    Southern Oregon
    Left bird looks to be a female Easter egger. Second pic is an Easter egger rooster. The little black hen, I can't tell. Does it really have white earlobes?

4. loghomehenhouse

loghomehenhouse Out Of The Brooder

Aug 2, 2013
    NH
    The one on the left looks like it could be an EE/well summer cross. The black one is either black sex link or Australorp

and the handsome devil on the bottom pic I'm think possible EE. I have one that looks just like him but he's my Heinz 57 rooster. Haha

5. BrowTines

BrowTines Out Of The Brooder

Jun 18, 2013
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Wyandottes7

Wyandottes7 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2013
    I would say that you have two EE: the hen on the left in the first photo, and the rooster. Your other bird looks to be a crossbreed of some sort. If she didn't have white earlobes, I'd say Black Sex-Link, but she has white earlobes, so I do not know.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by