Are these Embdens or Chinese??? - Nevermind, they're Sold.

Discussion in 'Geese' started by Bleenie, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

These are on CL, waiting to hear back on price but the bills dont look Embden? If they're Chinese i may want them so maybe the person was just confused when they bought them? They're only 3 months old.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 20, 2010
  2. bock

bock Songster

Oct 10, 2008
    Northern CA
    3 White and 1 brown Chinese . [​IMG]

3. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

The whites definitely look Chinese?

They said the browns were Africans. I am thinking they boguht them at the same feed store that i got mine from so the whites are either Embden or Chinese. the Bill & Body didn't look Embden to me though so i wanted to make sure before i told her i wanted to come see them or wanted them.

I am going to have WAY too many geese, lol.

4. TennesseeTruly

TennesseeTruly Songster

Mar 5, 2009
    Church Hill, TN
    They're White Chinese, you can tell by the beaks. Don't quote me on this but they also look like two females and one male.

laurie

5. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

The strange beaks are what caught my eye. Thank you Laurie. I will probably need another male anyway. hopefully she gets back to me soon and doesn't want a million dollars for them! and hopefully will let the 3 go together, they shouldnt be much bigger than Owen & Izzy!

ETA: that one in the bottom corner does look bigger doesnt it?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2010
  6. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

Just mailed me back & they are already sold [​IMG] I probably didn't really need them anyway but it's not like they wouldn't have been hapyp here with more buddies [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by