Are these girls spoiled rotten or what!!??

FluffyChic

Songster
10 Years
Jan 2, 2010
Monroe, NC
They were all out free ranging, but after a while they come up to the door begging Mama(Me) for treats!
lau.gif
I'm such a sucker to my girls
love.gif

043.jpg

041.jpg

They are such Piggies!!! Please Excuse the dirty window...from my two dogs and two little girls!
hide.gif

I love it! I love when mine all see me coming and make a mad dash for me(well, I tell myself it's me, really it's the grapes/raisins or other treats I take out).

Why should they work themselves to death "free ranging" when Mama is right there with better goodies than they could hope to find?! Plus, they get attention from Mom, which is a treat in itself! They are very pretty girls!! LOVE the Barred Rocks, but I am not a neutral judge. I bet your two girls love to spoil them too.

Now, in the back of my mind, I thought that the next group of girls would be Barred Rocks, but I wasn't sure how well they'd 'go' with the Buff Orpingtons... woohoo! they look great together. I better get the hubby on the next coop. Do they have about the same easy going personalities? They make a nice looking mix.
smile.png

...and if a door didn't have dog smudges on it, we'd bust our noses trying to walk through it when it was closed. It's God's way of preserving our faces.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom