Are they Old English Game, White Leghorn and a Cochin??

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by LuLuBelle, Apr 22, 2009.

1. LuLuBelle

LuLuBelle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Richmond, VA
    So two weeks ago when we got the chicks I put a post up.. and the thought was that the two that looks the same were old engish games....

So here's a picture from two weeks ago and we are guessing that they were about 1 week old. I am only putting one picture up from that time frame because they looked alike.

And here's a picture of it two weeks later playing outside... [​IMG]

And here's another one... Is this a white leghorn?
    Here's a picture from when we got it...

And here's a picture from the other weekend...

And what about this? Is this a Cochin? This is a picture from when we got it...

It does have feathered feet... and what a sweetheart it is... we are looking at the one on the left.

Thank you for your help in helping me determine what they are.... I still think it's too early to tell the sex though...

2. TaLani

TaLani ~ Gemini Chick ~

Oct 2, 2008
    Bryson City, NC
    Not certain about the others, but the last one looks like a Mille Fleur d'Uccle.
  3. Redhead Hen

Redhead Hen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2009
    Rising Sun, Maryland
    Quote:I agree. I have a chick that looks the same and I was told that is what it is from posting on here.[​IMG]

I have no clue what the first chick is. The second does look like a Leghorn to me, but I'm still new at identifying chicks.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by