Are we BO?***New pics added

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by artsyrobin, Mar 4, 2011.

1. artsyrobin

artsyrobin Artful Wings

Mar 1, 2009
    Muskogee OK
    i went to tsc to pick up bluekote, and of course they know me and that i will take on sickly chicks-
    here are the new kids- the one in front tsc gave me- said she was a BO, the others are older BO from another feedstore...are they all BO??

[​IMG]

Updated-

here is the mystery chick and one of the BO- any idea what she may be yet?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2011
  2. Baymule

Baymule Crowing

Jul 1, 2010
    Northeast Texas
    These are not BO's. These are Vampire Chicks and you are in immediate DANGER! [​IMG] HURRY!! Save yourself!!! Send them to me NOW!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. artsyrobin

artsyrobin Artful Wings

Mar 1, 2009
    Muskogee OK
    Quote:[​IMG]

yeah...i started out a few years ago just gonna get a couple..... hmmmm...now i have a mixed flock of 18, then the banties....and the silkies....and the guineas...ducks...goose.... wonder how that happened?????[​IMG]

4. jenesis536

jenesis536 Songster

Oct 3, 2010
    CA
    The 2 goldens could be BO... the lighter one not so sure. Carry garlic.

5. FuzzyButtsFarm

FuzzyButtsFarm Rest in Peace 1950-2013

The light yellow looks like a leghorn. [​IMG] Lots and lots of Jumbo White eggs. If its a pullet. lol

6. artsyrobin

artsyrobin Artful Wings

Mar 1, 2009
    Muskogee OK
    well- lets see, tsc who gave me the yellow girl said they were BO, a whole bin of them- but all the more yellow- get theirs from privets, orcheleins who i got the golden ones from gets theirs from estes- will be interesting to see what the little mystery girl is

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: