Are you a forum junkie?

domromer

Songster
12 Years
May 11, 2007
Flagstaff,AZ
It seems people spend like to spend a lot of time here in the backyard chicken forum. I wonder if you guys are in a lot of other forums as well. I myself belong to a forum for just about every hobby of mine. It would be cool to see what other forums people here belong to. Here is some of mine.

Disc Golf

Mac Forums

Bike forums

I'm hooked big time, I'm also a night owl, can'tcha tell. This is it, I have no other hobbies, I don't have time I'm always here.

Last edited:
Yes..........I'm hooked on BYC. Tonight alone I've been on here going on 5 hours! Yes, I to enjoy other forum's of things I'm interested in......TnDeer.com......National Call Breeders....Harley-Davidson.........and Poultry Connection. I enjoy them all but, BYC is the most interesting as far as learning new things and the people...........

lol hmmmm...forum memberships..
lets see here

QCB- QuadCam B*****S , Harley Sportster Chopper forum
Homesteading forum
Aquaponics forum
Guitar Forum
The Horse Backstreet Chopper Forum
Garage Journal- garages
Jalopy Journal Forum- hotrods
Cafe Racer Bike Forum
Kawasaki triples forum
Flying Spaghetti Monster Forum
Leatherworking
Metalworking
PtCrew - custom PT cruiser forum
and of course BYC

thats all I can think of at the moment, I have too many hobbies, i have about a 2 week attn span then i get bored and move onto something else. eventually I'll come full circle back to the other stuff

I only belong to a few forums:

BackYardChickens Forum
Fishlore Forum
Rotten Tomatoes Forum

I joined these forum because:

I love chickens
I love aquariums and
I love Saw movies and other great movies

But I am mostly hooked here at BYC!
cool.png

There are other forums?? I didnt know that because I'm always here............I guess I will have to go look for other forums.........Just as soon as I get done reading alll the posts here and finish chatting and............
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom