Are you ready?

All is done. We go to mom's for present exchange & lunch,Then drop off 2 presents to cousins,then home to get pen ready for a new batch of seramas' saturday.
wee.gif

totally done weeks ago
one thing I learned, to cut the stress get it done early..LOL

I am now just waiting to put gifts under the tree tonight.

Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year

I love this time of the year (when I learned to get it all done early)
before it was a rat race of the holiday, now I relax thru it and enjoy it all!!

xmas-smiley-039.gif

We're as done as we're goin to be, we've been remodling here what started out as puttin new floors has turned into a complete reomodel on the bathroom and utility room and new floors everywhere else. So our house is tore upside down. We didnt even decorate or put up a tree, we've pretty much already handed unwrapped gifts to each other and I just have to do the in-laws tomorrow BLAH!! LOL We all went out to eat last sat for my side since the house is a mess and we always have dinner here. So I guess we're ready LOL Hope EVeryone has a very BLessed Chirstmas!!!!

xmas-smiley-032.gif

Last edited:
Finishing up my christmas ribbon salad in in hour....then i think that i'm done. Well maybe i'll go buy some scratch tickets to add to my christmas pickle gift thingie for who ever wins it. (did that make sense? lol..) then all i need to do is get myself ready...(which is a huge task in itsself..)..
tongue.png

I've been cooking since 5am for later on today. Just taking a break
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom