1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Are you smarter than a 5th grader??

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by I have WHAT in my yard?, Dec 15, 2010.

1. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    DDs homework tonight:

The digits 8,7,6,5,4,3,2,,1 are repeated in that pattern over and over. What will the 5479th digit be? [​IMG] [​IMG]

Tyshawn's assignment is to read chapter 12 from the top of page 117 to the bottom of 133. He was so interested that he finished the chapter. He read a total of 36 pages. What page id Chapter 12 end on?

The average of 7 consecutive integers is 13. Alicia took the sum of the smallest and largest of these 7 integers and divided by the middle integer. Her answer was _____?

I got the first two after a few moments of head scratching and a calculator! But that last one has me stumped........

I lose![​IMG]

2. heathersboers

heathersboers Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2010
    wilson
    Wow- now I see why I failed math- Phew----Im not even gonna try...

3. Spookwriter

Spookwriter Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Ohio
    I have a fifth grade education!!!

An integer is just a fancy word for a whole number. Such as 1,2, 3 and so on.

If 13 is to be the average, start with "13" and go three numbers back, three numbers
    forward. (10 through 16) Should total 91. Take the lowest number (10), the highest number
    (16) and divide by the middle number (13) to get your answer.

I kin do this....I was in the fifth grade forever. I was the only one in my class driving a car.

4. Ms.FuzzyButts

Ms.FuzzyButts Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2009
    North Alabama
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by