1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Aren't we the lucky ones?!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by verity, Jul 22, 2011.

1. verity

verity Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2008
    Clemmons
    (tongue firmly in cheek)

Isn't it amazing that we can benefit from the great knowledge of other BYC members --- and not just about chickens! In fact, not-so-much about chickens -- who knew!?

There are people who submit multiple posts each day -- and ALL of our questions can be answered/problems solved if we just heed the warnings/instructions of these learned folks --- how convenient is that?!

Not the usual little three-line 'You are doing the right thing' or 'Yes, that sounds like a good idea' or 'Oh my, I'm so sorry'

These 'posters' know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING -- they are more than willing to share -- and share on and on and on and on --- you can be rewarded with a thesis worthy of a doctoral degree -- all for free! Never again will you need to leave the computer to look for professional help -- you've got it right here on BYC!

Got a mental health/medical issue? They can help! Family issues? Look no further! Going to have a dog bred (don't DO it!) Any/all equine problems solved!
    Need help choosing a dog-breed? Tons of info on that! Legal matters are given in-depth consideration!

One caveat, though, don't ever, ever question or (Gawd forbid!) disagree --- an internet version of an old-fashioned 'tongue lashing!' will be forthcoming!

Happy weekend, everyone!

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Soo.. what can i help you with?? [​IMG] ( [​IMG] )

3. justafewchickens

justafewchickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2011
    Oh my gosh, this is so funny. I an mainly a lurker on here and some otherboards, and this can be so true!

Edited because of my phones dumb spell check.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2011
  4. bt03

bt03 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2011
    Over the rainbow...
    Quote:[​IMG] I love you red [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. verity

Sep 8, 2008
    Clemmons
    I'll try to think of something that hasn't gotten in-depth coverage!??

The heat has fried my brain --
    ummm. someone will be coming up with a recipe for fried brains ---- and there will be some discussion of the 'correct' way to fry brains --

Last edited: Jul 22, 2011
  6. Okla-doodle-doo

Okla-doodle-doo Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 8, 2008
    Portland,Tn
    We always fried brains with eggs! Well you said someone would come up with it!lolo

7. verity

Sep 8, 2008
    Clemmons
    probably belongs in 'recipe' section????

when our son was a freshman in college and was 'acting up' I mailed a can of 'pork brains in milk' to him with a note saying this was something I felt he needed ---
    (he 'grew up' to be a mostly normal-type person in spite of this.)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by