Arg... my MOTHER!

JennsPeeps

Rhymes with 'henn'
11 Years
Jun 14, 2008
South Puget Sound
barnie.gif

Enuf said...

We spent nearly 3 hours together picking blueberries. It's hard to get away from the following when you're working your way back to the car:

complain
whine
moan
complain
criticize
be a bummer
judge
judge some more
complain
patronize
negate
ad infinitum

She has no idea that she's exactly like her mother.

I'm still in a bad mood over it. It was all I could do to stop myself at 2 glasses of wine.
he.gif

I'm sorry. That is a tough day for anyone.
hugs.gif

It's so hard to be around negativity too long~~Maybe it was too hot out there in the sun for your mom!!??

Phew, this heat is hard on everyone....

Still, Weather or not, your mom probably doesn't know how she sounds to others?.... But please don't drink tooooooo awfully much!!

My mom doesn't understand why I "waste my money on all these animals" (meaning our dogs, goats and chickens). She's a "city girl" that's into shopping, etc and farm life to her is a punishment. *lol*
roll.png
Sometimes I think I must be adopted.
lau.gif
She acutally said "gross" the other day on the phone when I told her that I'm getting ready to go play with the little chicks (about 3 days old at the time, now they are a week old).

Hang in there, you're not alone!!
hugs.gif

first of all my mom was dog and bird sitting thrusday and friday. when we got home yesterday afternoon i asked her if she checked on the birds in the morning and she said no. it was the thing i most emphasized when I talked to her 2 days before! I have an escape artist and a couple days a week i have to put her back inside it the morning. she never leaves the shed but still. plus i told her to make sure the waterer wasnt turned over. :thun
second of all, my mom and I both own this house because i couldnt do it on my own. so anytime she gets mad at me she says shes going to sell the house, not like she actually could but anyway, I told her yesterday if she says it again I will move out and she will be stuck with it all.
rant.gif

I feel your pain :aww

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom