1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Aries with Leo Rising.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Damummis, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Damummis

Damummis Chickenista

Apr 29, 2009
    Mid-Coast
    First off I want to say that I understand that a lot of people disagree with astrology so if you do, PLEASE hit your back button and don't comment.

I am studying astrology and I was wondering if there was anyone else who finds it interesting, and/or I can have a intellectual conversation with about it.

It all started with someone giving me an astrological calendar, then my DH would ask, "what is going on with the moon? Things are crazy." I started to realize the "coincidences" that happened and came to the conclusion that there was something to it.

So how many of us are there????

Last edited: Dec 15, 2009
  2. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    I used to follow it. Occasionally I'll read my horoscope, if I think to. [​IMG] I've always found it interesting, as much of it fit so well with me. I just didn't ever have anyone around who shared a similar interest.

3. deb1

deb1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    NC
    I can't say that I believe in it . Although I will admit, that the writings on Pisces/Scorpio relationships do really fit my hubby and me. So, I don't believe in it but still find Astrology interesting.

4. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    I enjoy it quite a bit, I like the idea of the moon and stars and my life being connected.

5. Damummis

Damummis Chickenista

Apr 29, 2009
    Mid-Coast
    Quote:That is the thing, the coincidences are just too "right on" to ignore.

6. Year of the Rooster

Year of the Rooster Sebright Savvy

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    I find it interesting, occasionally. I read my horoscope frequently when I get the chance. [​IMG] I'm a Taurus by the way.

7. Damummis

Damummis Chickenista

Apr 29, 2009
    Mid-Coast
    Quote:EGGSACTLY!!!!

8. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Gemini by the way, May 24, just off the cusp of Taurus. That means I have multiple personality syndrome and I'm full of bull......

9. AmyBella

AmyBella Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2009
    Western MA
    I look at it like this- The moon has a tremendous influence on this planet... just think of the tides! Our bodies are mostly water so it would make sense that the moon and the sun and even the stars could have an influence on us, too, right?

I don't really know a whole lot about astrology but I think it is interesting and fun and sometimes quite accurate! (I am an aquarius with a libra rising and gemini moon. All air! [​IMG] )

10. PurpleChicken

PurpleChicken Tolerated.....Mostly

Apr 6, 2007
    Iceland
    Quote:Same here. I don't believe in coincidences. There is something to it, I just don't know what. Scorpio matches me to a T but the daily horoscopes I'll read on occasion are junk. Again, something to it, just don't know what.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by