Aries with Leo Rising.

Damummis

Chickenista
10 Years
Apr 29, 2009
Mid-Coast
First off I want to say that I understand that a lot of people disagree with astrology so if you do, PLEASE hit your back button and don't comment.

I am studying astrology and I was wondering if there was anyone else who finds it interesting, and/or I can have a intellectual conversation with about it.

It all started with someone giving me an astrological calendar, then my DH would ask, "what is going on with the moon? Things are crazy." I started to realize the "coincidences" that happened and came to the conclusion that there was something to it.

So how many of us are there????

Last edited:
I used to follow it. Occasionally I'll read my horoscope, if I think to.
smile.png
I've always found it interesting, as much of it fit so well with me. I just didn't ever have anyone around who shared a similar interest.

I can't say that I believe in it . Although I will admit, that the writings on Pisces/Scorpio relationships do really fit my hubby and me. So, I don't believe in it but still find Astrology interesting.

I look at it like this- The moon has a tremendous influence on this planet... just think of the tides! Our bodies are mostly water so it would make sense that the moon and the sun and even the stars could have an influence on us, too, right?

I don't really know a whole lot about astrology but I think it is interesting and fun and sometimes quite accurate! (I am an aquarius with a libra rising and gemini moon. All air!
smile.png
)

Quote:
Same here. I don't believe in coincidences. There is something to it, I just don't know what. Scorpio matches me to a T but the daily horoscopes I'll read on occasion are junk. Again, something to it, just don't know what.

Back
Top Bottom