Arkansas Chicken Lovers Needed

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by CadronBoy, Jun 1, 2017.

1. CadronBoy

CadronBoy Just Hatched

Feb 20, 2017
    Hi -- I am John Svendsen, sponsor of the upcoming EarthWays Community Gathering (June 17-18) at Cadron Creek Outfitters (Faulkner County, Arkansas) consisting of workshops and home grown music focused on sustainable living. I am in desperate need of someone to "talk chickens" -- either as a workshop, meet-and-greet or round-table discussion. We can offer an honorarium and certainly welcome those who wish to participate to spend the entire day or weekend to enjoy other workshops and some downhome bluegrass and folk music. And if you have any business interests -- you can set up a booth, hand out brochures, sell product -- and chickens, etc. If you can help us out please contact me at [email protected] or give me a call at 501-993-1650. Pretty please.

2. KikisGirls

KikisGirls BYC Fan Premium Member Project Manager

Jul 31, 2015
    Houston, TX
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC.

You may want to report this or ask here: Arkansas

3. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi and welcome to BYC. I hope that you find some willing peeps!

rjohns39 likes this.
  4. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC - so glad you've joined us! The link @KikisGirls provided above will be a great place to find folks that might be able to help you on your current quest.

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Kikis link will be the best place to post your information. The New Members thread doesn't attract a large audience. Your state thread would. Hopefully you will reach BYC members close to you. I bet some would love to join in. Good luck.

rjohns39 likes this.
  6. Niliusnowlin

Niliusnowlin Just Hatched

Aug 20, 2017
    I'm no chicken pro but would love to go to this, when is it? Is there a Facebook page?

rjohns39 likes this.
  7. rjohns39

rjohns39 True BYC Addict

Aug 20, 2015
    Smith County, TN
    I'm not sure why but this just showed up in my queue. Was the event in June? Did you get participation? If I mis read something, there's another place you can get info from and I can lead you there. Welcome to BYC and glad to meet you.:frow

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by