Arkansas Chickens for Sale (or Free)

So I think I'm going to get rid of my Silkies. They are absolutely beautiful birds and I love them very much....but I just simply have too many chickens! I started my flock from hatching eggs from Alabama Silkies. I got them for the purpose of being broody but ended up not needing them because I have an incubator and too many broody hens in my regular coop! Here's what I have (if anyone is interested):

Hens ($10): 1 white (1.5 yrs old), 2 buff (1.5 yrs old), 1 buff (4 months old)

Roosters (free): 1 black (1.5 yrs old), 1 splash (1.5 yrs old), 1 white (4 months old), 4 buff (4 months old)

I also have 5 solid black chicks that are about a month old. No idea if these are pullets or cockerels yet. Asking $5/chick for these....

Here's a few pictures of some of the older ones. I can try to get new pictures tomorrow.... I'm located in central Arkansas.
Hen1.jpg
Hen2.jpg
SplashRoo.jpg

So I think I'm going to get rid of my Silkies. They are absolutely beautiful birds and I love them very much....but I just simply have too many chickens! I started my flock from hatching eggs from Alabama Silkies. I got them for the purpose of being broody but ended up not needing them because I have an incubator and too many broody hens in my regular coop! Here's what I have (if anyone is interested):

Roosters (free): 1 black (1.5 yrs old), 1 splash (1.5 yrs old), 1 white (4 months old), 4 buff (4 months old)

I also have 5 solid black chicks that are about a month old. No idea if these are pullets or cockerels yet. Asking $5/chick for these....

Here's a few pictures of some of the older ones. I can try to get new pictures tomorrow.... I'm located in central Arkansas.
View attachment 3123991
View attachment 3123993
View attachment 3123994
I’m very very VERY INTERESTED

View attachment 3123991
View attachment 3123993
View attachment 3123994
I’m like SUPER INTERESTED

View attachment 3123991
View attachment 3123993
View attachment 3123994
Have you found homes for them yet? Im in central Arkansas and would love a pair of Silkies a hen & roo if you have any left.

Updated picture of the Silkies I'm looking to rehome. All the adults (black, white, and buff) are roosters. The 2 chicks are unsexed. Please let me know if you are interested...

20220622_184520.jpg

Beilefielder Rooster and Hen need a good home! Free! They are just a little over 2. Rooster isn't strong enough for my flock. He's been picked on and has lost his spurs. Very sweet and gentle giants. They are dual purpose and auto-sexing.

Attachments

• IMG_20221018_111143_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221018_111143_HDR.jpg
    473.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom