Arkansas FREE 3 week old cockerels 1 Cochin X Australorp & 1 RIR X ?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by verycherry, Apr 21, 2009.

1. verycherry

verycherry Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2008
    SC Arkansas
    These are a friends chicks from test eggs I gave her. She got 7 females and 2 males. She can't keep males, lives in town. I have them now, but need to rehome them asap.

The Cochin Austalorp cross looks so much like my Cochin roo, he's adorable and friendly and will be a nice big boy! He's black now, and will probably stay black and be very shiny, maybe with the shiny green highlights, as both the parents have them.

The other one has the nicest apricot-red coloration with darker coloration on his wing feathers. The father was probably my Wheaten Ameraucana (but could have been my neighbors rooster) and it looks like the mom was probably one of my Rhode Island Reds. He should be a gorgeous roo! He's very friendly too.

FREE to a good home, pick up only....might meet somewhere if not very far. I'm in Southern Arkansas.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2009
  2. verycherry

May 29, 2008
    SC Arkansas
    Oh! I totally forgot to take a picture of them. I'll have to charge my batteries first, so I'll post them sometime tomorrow.

3. bbRedMom

bbRedMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    Central Arkansas
    Do you still have any of these roos?

4. verycherry

May 29, 2008
    SC Arkansas
    Yes, I do. I just put them in with my other chicks and got side tracked. I've had so much on my mind I just forgot that I needed to them homes. They're both still available, and I couldn't even begin to tell you which is cuter.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by