Arkansas FS - 2 Ameraucana/EE cockerels 4-5 months white & buff/white

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by verycherry, Jan 17, 2009.

1. verycherry

verycherry Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2008
    SC Arkansas
    I have a couple of Ameraucana/EE boys that need good homes. I don't want to let them go, but I need the room, and need more pullets.

These are 2 of several boys I bought as pullets! Ha!

I'd like to at least get a little of my feed costs back. These are being feed well, so they should be super healthy. The feed is unmedicated, has 20% protein with fish meal as one of the first few ingredients, and they get whole oats and sunflower seeds as treats. They also free range a few hours a day.

They are sweetie pies and get along so well with each other, and even with my 2 grown roosters, but they're already crowing and will be needing a flock of their own. They've just started grabbing all the girls when they run by!

I got these at the farm store who got them from Ideal, which means they're mixed colors, so basicly they're EE's.

One is gorgeous solid white. The other is buff mixed with white.

He's dirty from taking dust baths, but I promise he's solid white!
    [​IMG]

This photo was taken when he was just a couple of months old. He's as big as the other one now. My camera went dead before I could get a photo today.
    [​IMG]

I'm in South Central Arkansas, close to Arkadelphia. I'm not that far from Texarkana, a little more than an hour. Better to email me than to PM me, since I don't always check in here every day.

2. verycherry

May 29, 2008
    SC Arkansas
    I also have a white Silkie cockerel for sale, $10.00. He was born around Oct 1st.

I think I have a red Silkie pullet for sale also, just waiting to be 100% sure she is really a she!

3. verycherry

May 29, 2008
    SC Arkansas
    I'd be willing to drive a little way if you are fairly close by, and would give one of these guys a good home. They are both very sweet and playful, but are starting to try to breed every pullet in sight....including my little bantams!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by