1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

ARKANSAS - looking to add to flock

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by BridgettePardo, Jan 8, 2018.

1. BridgettePardo

BridgettePardo In the Brooder

May 16, 2017
    Arkansas
    Hi all,
    I’m located in Northwest Arkansas and am looking to add to my flock of 8. Would prefer to add pullets that are already outside, no brooder babies. Looking for Marans (especially black copper but would like all kinds), Easter Eggers or Ameraucanas, Cream Legbars, Welsummers, Olive Eggers, and any white egg layers. Trying to add some different colors to my egg basket. Girls have a very happy life with huge coop and run, plus free range time. Thanks!

2. SueT

SueT Crossing the Road

May 27, 2015
    SW MO
    Hi Bridgette,
    There's a monthly poultry swap in Neosho MO, 2nd Sat, so it would be this Sat. Southside Feed, phone # is 417 451 0411, you might call to make sure they are holding it in winter. The Joplin swap is first Sat each month, I know they are year round.
    good luck.....

BridgettePardo likes this.
  3. BridgettePardo

BridgettePardo In the Brooder

May 16, 2017
    Arkansas
    Thank you!

4. Lydia021

Lydia021 In the Brooder

Sep 26, 2017
    Did you have any luck? Looking myself in the same area...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: