1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Arkansas....Near Toadsuck...

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by janramsey, Apr 21, 2007.

1. janramsey

janramsey Out Of The Brooder

Apr 21, 2007
    Vilonia, Arkansas
    Howdy all.........I am from Arkansas.....just east of Toadsuck...(yes you read it right).......Just joined today and wanted to say Hey!!![​IMG]

2. dumblond

dumblond Out Of The Brooder

Apr 4, 2007
    Joplin, Missouri
    welcome neighbor. I'm in joplin, mo. Hopefully finishing the new coop this weekend.

3. chicks rule

chicks rule Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2007
    SW MO
    Hi and Welcome,

I am just outside Pineville, MO, and just where might Toadsuck be located, lol

4. janramsey

janramsey Out Of The Brooder

Apr 21, 2007
    Vilonia, Arkansas
    Hello all..nice to meet you ...

Toadsuck is right on the Arkansas River next to Conway...its in the central part of the state. You can google toadsuck daze and it will splain it all.......LOL....

I will be in St. Louis tommorow for a short vacation. We will be doing the zoo and such.

I just love this forum......cant quit coming to it....and its only my 2nd day!!

5. chicks rule

chicks rule Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2007
    SW MO
    "suck on the bottle 'til they swell up like toads."

that is too funny,[​IMG].

Our claim to fame around here is, "Jesse James Days" they filmed the movie with Henry Fonda and Tyrone Power on the Pineville square in 1939

6. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:I know this is an old thread, but I just wanted to say....I've always wanted to go to Toadsuck Daze. Maybe this year we will. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by