Arkansas Peeps: Quachita Mountain 2nd Annual Poultry Show April 21, 2012

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by 1 hen and 1 roo, Mar 8, 2012.

1. 1 hen and 1 roo

1 hen and 1 roo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 16, 2011
    Ouachita Mountains
    You are invited to our Ouachita Mountain 2nd Annual Poultry Show: April 21, 2012 in Mena, AR at the Polk County Fairgrounds.

Entry Deadline: April 7th, 2012.

This show is an APA and ABA Sanctioned Show.

Here is the link for the show catalog: http://www.rkrpoultryfarms.com/poultryshow.html

Show is limited to first 600 entries.

Limited to chickens and ducks only.

We are accepting items for drawings and for silent auction. Also accepting cash donations. Please PM me if you would like to donate to our show.

All proceeds go towards the repair and maintenance of our Rabbit/Poultry Barn on the Polk County Fairgrounds. This show will be held indoor in the Education building at the fairgrounds.

4-H students from our local 4-H clubs will be working the show, concessions stand, drawing and silent auction along with the Fairboard Association and the Ouachita Mountain show officials.

Thank you for your entries and for your donations. We appreciate it.

Hope to see you there!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  2. 1 hen and 1 roo

Jul 16, 2011
    Ouachita Mountains
    Getting Excited about the show coming up!

Deadline to enter is April 7th!

We are requesting donations for the silent auction and drawings for the day of the show.

Our local 4-H kids will be helping with the show.

This is a fundraiser to help raise funds for the repairs of the Polk County Poultry and Rabbit Barn.

Get your entry in soon! Hope to see you there! Even if you don't enter, we'd love to visit with you at the show.

This is an indoor show (not in the poultry barn)

http://www.rkrpoultryfarms.com/poultryshow.html

3. 1 hen and 1 roo

Jul 16, 2011
    Ouachita Mountains
    Anyone going to the Poultry Show in Mena on April 21st, 2012?

4. juliechick

juliechick Transplanted Hillbilly

Jun 27, 2008
    Southeast AR
    I sent my entries in yesterday. Looking forward to it!

5. juliechick

Jun 27, 2008
    Southeast AR
    I'm looking for a red pyle hen for my little boy Sykes. His little hen's cage was left open by an unnamed person. He is heart broken!!!! I'm willing to pay 25.00 for a really nice hen.

Posting this for a friend. They will be at the Mena show with me, so we could pick it up there. Please message me if you have one for sale.

6. juliechick

Jun 27, 2008
    Southeast AR
    I hate to be the only one posting on this thread. [​IMG]

BTW, I let Sykes have a couple hens of mine, so I don't think they are looking for a Red Pyle anymore. Turns out it was a predator, not his big sister who left the cage door open. It returned the next night for another snack. They have since changed the door latch.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by