1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

ARRGH! My hubby needs his own name!

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by turtleblossom, Oct 28, 2009.

1. turtleblossom

turtleblossom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2008
    Kentucky
    Can I have two pages/names/??? at the same time?
    My hubby keeps logging on (to lurk, not post) and it is driving me crazy!
    Recent PM from angry friend, "I thought you said that you were sick? But you were on yesterday and didn't answer my post".

HHHEEELLLPPP!!!

2. chickendude

chickendude Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2009
    Dutchess County NY
    Set up your computer so that when you go to the BYC site it doesn't automatically log you in. You can do this by changing your password and then click on the do not remember my password the first time you log in. Every time you go to BYC you will have to enter your password. And when your husband goes to BYC he can view as a guest only. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2009
  3. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Quote:Respond be glad that hubby didnt respond, you wouldn't have liked the anwser he gave anyway. [​IMG]

I think it would be possible to have 2 accounts at the same time, not sure how that would work though. Does he have a seperate e-mail address? If so try setting up another acct. [​IMG]

4. TaLani

TaLani ~ Gemini Chick ~

Oct 2, 2008
    Bryson City, NC
    Couldn't he just create his own account and have a username like turtleblossom2 maybe?

5. turtleblossom

turtleblossom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2008
    Kentucky
    Callemin,
    That is exactly the info I needed!
    Every time I log on, I am already signed in. If I change that, problem solved!!

thanks all!!!

6. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Quote:Or Slavetoturtleblossom

We could make this a contest, and he has to keep whatever name WE decide [​IMG]

7. Reinbeau

Reinbeau The Teapot Underground Premium Member

While Marlinchaser's suggestion has a certain ring to it [​IMG] I think he should have a totally separate name and identity here - we need all the peeps we can get, and different voices are always welcome! My hubby's name here is woodchopper, he doesn't say much, he mainly lurks in the Coop section.

8. houndit

houndit There is no H or F in Orpington!

Jul 13, 2008
    Braymer Missouri
    But if they have the same email address how can they have a separate identity? That is my problem. If we had a different email address there would be at least one more member from our house.

9. texasgal

texasgal Brood with an Attitude

Apr 18, 2009
    [​IMG]

I need coffee ... I thought the title said:

My hubby needs his own HOME.... [​IMG]

10. jenjscott

jenjscott Mosquito Beach Poultry

May 24, 2008
    Southeast Arkansas
    just set up a yahoo or hotmail account

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by