Arrrrg Need tubing for R-Com

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by JD, Jun 4, 2011.

1. JD

JD Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2008
    Tennessee
    I can't incubate till I find the humidity water tubing for my R-Com King Suro 20. Mice chewed mine up. I have look on JMT, Poultry Supply and FirstVet Supply and at Petsmart. Does anyone know where I can find this very small tubing? The ones at the pet store only for fish tanks and is too big. Please Help!

2. quintinp

quintinp Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2010
    Southern Oklahoma
    maybe a hardware store, i know orchelns has a lot of different tubing also

3. JD

Sep 10, 2008
    Tennessee
    Never heard of that store. Is there anyone else that can help me? I have the R-Com King Suro 20. I don't even know what size to get, only know that it is 30mm. The Brinsea site had tubing but don 't know if it would be the same size. This is for the automatic pumping system. Thank you

4. JD

Sep 10, 2008
    Tennessee
    No one can help me?? Has anyone ordered on line or found these yet?

5. bel

bel Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2010
    East bay
    I got mine from brinsea its the same fit and you can order just the tubing, I use their humidity pads in the suro too.

6. JD

Sep 10, 2008
    Tennessee
    Yeah I saw that and was going to order 3 for $6.00 and the shipping $10. That a lot for that. Maybe I can find it somewhere else, lol. Thanks anyway.

7. C&Rman

C&Rman Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2011
    Nevada
    I bought aqaurium tubing at Wal-Mart for 1.87 or something like that. Then I hot glued a funnel to the top of the tubing so I can slide it through the vent and fill it with water..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by