Article ideas anyone?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by KyleG, Dec 27, 2013.

1. KyleG

KyleG The Champ Himself

Dec 26, 2013
    Massachusettes
    Hi everybody. I'm very interested in beginning to write articles on different topics and issues that come up on BYC everyday. whether about medical ailments, or coop designs, I would like to help supply well researched information that members can rely on to help answer the hundreds of questions that arise day-to-day. My biggest issue is figuring out where to start; and so I open the question to you guys.

Does anyone have anything BYC related that they would like to have an article written on?

I would like to begin as soon as possible and hopefully make this a regular thing.[​IMG]
    -Kyle

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  2. GreenSahara

GreenSahara Out Of The Brooder

Dec 8, 2013
    VA
    Here are a couple of things that I have really been looking into recently. It would help a lot if I had an article that covered it all.

Incubation process - how to use incubators, tips to a healthy hatch, etc.

Alternative meat breeds - as opposed to Cornish Cross.

Just ideas. :)

3. KyleG

KyleG The Champ Himself

Dec 26, 2013
    Massachusettes
    Thank so much! Your'e right, I have seen these debated greatly among members and it seems like the information is scattered around the forums. I will start looking into both of these and see how i can consolidate all the wonderful information available without losing value.

If anyone else has any ideas feel free to share!

I will post the links to the Articles here but will probably use the Member pages for them.

Thanks again @GreenSahara
    -Kyle

4. GreenSahara

GreenSahara Out Of The Brooder

Dec 8, 2013
    VA
    Sounds great!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by