Artisan Handmade Soap--3 bars

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by GoldenPuppy, Aug 2, 2011.

1. GoldenPuppy

GoldenPuppy Out Of The Brooder

Jul 21, 2011
    PA
    This sale is for three (3) bars of cold-process handmade artisan soap.

View my web-site for your selection options. Hit Buy-it-now and PM your three choices to me.
    **Cheeky Clean is not included in this sale because it will not fit in the small flat-rate box.**

http://msnyderspecialtysoaps.weebly.com/index.html

My soaps are made using Olive Oil (#1 ingredient), Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil (for lather), Avocado Oil and Safflower Oil.
    I use additives such as clays, goats milk and oatmeal. Some soaps also contain beautiful botanicals.
    I do not use Coconut Oil as this oil can irritate sensitive skin.
    I am phasing out Sweet Almond Oil due to some people's sensitivity to nut oils. Some of my soaps still contain Almond Oil so please be sure to check the individual soap descriptions if you have a known reaction to nut oils, it will be listed there.

My soaps are gentle to your skin and will leave you feeling clean and soft. Most, if not all, of my customers tell me they no longer need skin creams or lotions once they started using my soaps for bathing. Dry, cracked hands are a thing of the past. And they smell divine!

Check out My Philosophy tab (on my site) for more information on why I make my soaps the way I do.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I am happy to offer selection advice for your individual skin care needs.

Kindest regards,
    M. Snyder Specialty Soaps

Pictured below: Lemongrass, scented with pure essential oil.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  2. Jenifer72

Jenifer72 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2010
    Iowa
    Beautiful soaps!!

3. GoldenPuppy

Jul 21, 2011
    PA
    Thank you, Jennifer. [​IMG]

4. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    I have a question regarding nut allergies, since you bring up the almond oil. if someone has a nut allergy, would the palm oil, being a nut as well, would that also be an allergen for that person. most packaged foods are labelled if made in a factory that processes tree nuts. what is your thought on it. would it be safe ? it's not like they are eating it which might be the difference.

5. GoldenPuppy

Jul 21, 2011
    PA
    Palm oil comes from the tree, not the nut. Palm oil does not contain any tree nut proteins, but someone could be allergic to palm oil as a separate allergy from tree nuts.

Although we don't eat soap, some people are sensitive enough to nuts that they react just from skin contact. I have a soap customer who is this sensitive to sweet almond oil, so I have to let her know when I use it in any soaps so she can avoid them. Allergies can overwhelm us and I just decided that removing the nut oil from my line completely would be an easy thing that could make a big difference for a customer.

I like avocado oil better than sweet almond anyway.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by