Artwork- Anyone Interested??

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by monarc23, Dec 18, 2008.

1. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    I'm always seeing people interested in artwork on here, SO! I'm curious if I can interest anyone in my artwork. Right now my artwork is just on printer paper doodled with ink. These are examples...however if you're interested in them just let me know and offer a price (cheap- just paper doodle, not framed). I plan on getting acid free artpaper and charcoal pencils, and pastels to get back into my hobby. If interested in my artwork, please PM me with a picture of a bird or animal you'd like put on paper, and if you'd want it just in charcoal, or pastels, I may attempt paints as well. Prices will be reasonable, you let me know what you're willing to pay when you inquire and I'll let you know what I can do for you. You only pay if you like what you see in the sample picture after I'm done. I normally doodle out my pictures first on printer paper before I dedicate a true offical picture of the same thing on real art paper....I may do the same to see what you think first off ot know what you'd like me to change and or add.

Interested? Just PM me or email me at [email protected] (will respond faster at my personal email).

Pictures below:

[​IMG]

^ Amerucana

[​IMG]

^ Splash Cochin Roo

[​IMG]

^Barred Rock Roo

[​IMG]

^ Buff hen and chicks

[​IMG]

^Polish Roo

Thanks,
    Niki

2. mrsengeseth

mrsengeseth Chillin' With My Peeps

wow, your work is lovely.

3. BeardedChick

BeardedChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Those are beautiful! I love drawings like that.

4. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Thanks guys [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by