Arua-brahmas

dougieee

Songster
May 7, 2019
England, Midlands
My partitions between runs are not particularly great as im always moving them depending on how many are in which area, i only realised today that my Lavender Aruacana had gotten into the run with my buff brahmas, soundly licked the male (3 times his size) and started treading the hens.
There is a part of me that wants to fire up the incubator and see what this crazy union produces, so the question is, what could i expect if i did?????????

My partitions between runs are not particularly great as im always moving them depending on how many are in which area, i only realised today that my Lavender Aruacana had gotten into the run with my buff brahmas, soundly licked the male (3 times his size) and started treading the hens.
There is a part of me that wants to fire up the incubator and see what this crazy union produces, so the question is, what could i expect if i did?????????
Well there was a lady here selling what she called Brahma'canas. Same general thing but with Ameraucana vs. Araucana. There were some of the most interesting "designer" birds I've seen. Very pretty, large framed birds. I'll see if she can send me a picture. I'm on her waiting list to buy some myself.

Back
Top Bottom