AS per the description I need some firtle eggs for my incubator.

Heme

Chirping
5 Years
Mar 28, 2014
SEEKING..Eggs from…White Silkies, White Sultan Chicken, White Crested Blue Polish Chicken, White Crested Black Polish Chicken, Blue Ameraucana Chicken, or German Spitzhauben Chicken Fertile eggs Wanted.
Any of the species mentioned are Chickens I would like to hatch in my incubator. Shipping is easy. Eggs (fertile only) can be placed in any foam egg carton filled with vermiculite or saw dust, etc. They can be placed in a standard box surrounded by bubble-wrap. Movement and striking a sealed container will NOT harm the eggs if shipped UPS, FedX, or USPS. X-ray has not hurt my eggs or damaged the embryos either. If you have any eggs available, please state your fee per egg and estimated shipping to Dayton, Tennessee 37321. Email is [email protected] or [email protected].
Appreciate any offers. Lauren

I have show quality birds, white bearded silkied and white crested black polish with some blues in there. 50% chance that the will be white crested blue

That is interesting?

I have some 5 toe Silkies, Black, Buff, and White. 7 Weeks.
I like incubating them and starting them; however I have no idea what to do with them after they grow too big for the brooder pen.

All silkies should have 5 toes
1f60a.png
care you searching for eggs or are you selling them?
And you should keep them of course!
1f609.png

Yea...5 Toes, well that different from my other hens, kinda neat.

As for my 6 chicks: I will keep two, and the other 4 will have to go to my sons place or else ware if he isn't interested in them. I am in a Suburban area whereas my son has a 32 acre spread with 30 hens two roosters. I can't have a lot of hens as they need a larger coop and need a lot of care and attention.

I would like the show quality as you rise, so I may send my 3 hens to my son if I incubate eggs like you possess.

Do you show your girls? If so; where do you do that?

That is awesome. I do not know of anything like that in our area, but I will keep an eye out for that.
Is that for pride in your stock or do you earn a reward for your efforts?

It's fun showing off birds but some shows also offer cash prizes for winning.
Are you looking to buy eggs? Or was this ad you selling eggs?

When I am able, I purchase or get free fertile eggs for our kids projects. We have not sold out chickens or eggs as of now.
The purpose of our project is letting local kids who wish to participate after school (keeping them out of mischief) to become involved with incubating eggs and caring for the chicks thereafter. Last year we did that with some Veterans with PSD to help them with their distress condition. 5 local children helped raise the Silkies so far and they enjoy holding the chicks and clean out the coop.

AS for Showing: I asked in case one of the kids wants to attempt that in the late spring.

Back
Top Bottom