Ashland Ohio- bantam cockerels & Polish

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Dustystrail, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Dustystrail

Dustystrail Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2014
    Ashland, Ohio
    I have 5 bantam cockerels that would like new homes ASAP. Hatched in May.

2 Old English that have been housed together.
    [​IMG]

Three Sebrights that have been housed together. I do have at least 1 pet quality pullet I would sell cheap if you wanted one to go with a boy.
    [​IMG]

There is also a 2yr old aggressive
    Golden Polish standard size rooster that has an appointment with the stew pot Sunday unless someone can think of a good use for him. He is okay when with another roo but goes nuts when he has his own flock or gets put in a small pen. He is not to be around children!
    [​IMG]

I want them all gone this weekend before the rest of the birds come home from the fair. They can be picked up between Ashland and Mansfield or at the Ashland county fair. I could also meet someone at Rural King in Wooster today or tomorrow. Message me if you want any of them.
    I do not mind if you want any of them for your own stew pot, I just don't want them to be mistreated.

2. Dustystrail

Dustystrail Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2014
    Ashland, Ohio
    I haven't made it to RKO yet so will be going tomorrow (Sunday) so if anyone wants any of them that is still an option. Will probably be going afternoon.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by