Ashton Kutcher on Two and a Half Men?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by whiteflare, May 13, 2011.

1. whiteflare

whiteflare Out of the blue

Mar 13, 2011
    Sydney
    Gee, that's going to be a big change... pity I got into the show just after Charlie was fired!

2. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    i know right! we watched it, i thought charlie sheen was a good actor in that! too bad his personal affairs got in the way.

3. whiteflare

Mar 13, 2011
    Sydney
    It's a Pity, I guess,it took me long enough just to figure out why he was going, the press was giving out so many different stories and interviews! [​IMG]

4. 33yardbirds

33yardbirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2010
    Southern New Jersey
    I don't see him filling the spot. He has been poor in everything he's been in.

5. lovin my birds

lovin my birds Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2011
    Odessa, MO
    [​IMG] OMG! I totally agree. I DO NOT like ashton. I do however love charlie sheen. He was my favorite, and I loved two and a half men. I am willing to watch a few episodes of the new one, but i have a feeling that I am not going to like it at all. Ugh! I know he has a bad personal life but I dont care, he was a good actor. I read somehwere it will still be the same since the others are still there, but i say definatley not! [​IMG]

6. hlf1996

hlf1996 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    California
    Oh I LOVE Ashton Kutcher.. but it just wont be the same without Charlie Sheen

7. whiteflare

Mar 13, 2011
    Sydney
    Quote:[​IMG] Exactly right! It's just not going to be the same... and so what if he's had a bit too much to drink or done a few too many lines? As long as he's not going to jail for it or bringing down the rep. of the show... I know a lot of people who watch that show and love Charlie.

8. lovin my birds

lovin my birds Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2011
    Odessa, MO
    I know! These days who doesnt go home and slug back a few. Lol! [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. whiteflare

Mar 13, 2011
    Sydney
    Too true! And if he wasn't letting it interfere with his work... gee, he still seemed perfectly normal (well as normal as the character can be [​IMG]) on the show!

10. wolftracks

wolftracks Spam Hunter

Nov 6, 2009
    Modesto
    His charactor is always drinking anyway.

This was my husband's favorite show.

Looks like the final season.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by