So I have a seabright that went broody. I gave her 2 normal size eggs as I don't have a small rooster. At 14-16 days (i didn't date the eggs) the larger of the 2 was nearly half air but still moving. Last night the smaller of the 2 which was a darker shell hatched. I couldn't see movement in the larger so i broke a small hole in the air sac end to check for movement. The was movement, but still only filling 1/2 the egg, so I put it back. This morning i broke more shell off, I could still see some movement but no internal pip, could not determine where te head was. So I've been working slowly all day (it's 530 PM now) I have removed over half the shell (not the membrane) and have kept it with mom except when checking it. I'm glad I have gone as far as I have. The chick finally made its internal pip and it is upside down. I think I confirmed the pip around 3 PM. I'm not fussing about shrink wrap yet as mom is still sitting, and there is still movement, and have moved water and food for the one already hatched. I am worried as of this last check im not sure if the chick is resting or getting weak? I would need to wet the membrane to check for circulation. At least I can see the beak now and is still breathing. Hope long should I wait? I'm worried about overnight mostly. Should I make sure its fully hatched tonight or just try to hold off till morning to do its thing? I'm usually up till about 10 so I still have plenty of time to check on it.