1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Assorted Banty Eggs 4 Sale *Cochin, Silkie, Salmon Fav* ~Michigan

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jab91864, Apr 11, 2008.

1. jab91864

jab91864 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    This is for 12+ eggs to be shipped out on Monday.

Price is $20 that includes priority shipping. My flock is running together at the moment with the exception of the D'uccles so you could get pure or mixed.
    Paypal id :: [email protected] No e-checks please!!

PLEASE specify what you are ordering. Many folks paypal but don't add what they ordered or their name doesn't match the screen name and I am clueless who they are...

Here is a list of my adult banty birds at this time ::
    ** Banty Roo's ~ Silkies, Birchen Cochin, Salmon Faverolle, self blue D'Uccle
    **Banty Hens~ Silkies, Salmon Faverolle, Black and Blue Cochin, Silver Laced Cochin, Partridge Cochin , Millie Game hen, buff game hen & self blue D'Uccles

Here are some pics of my bantys

[​IMG]

[​IMG] the greyish hen has just recently finished a molt so her top knot isn't the norm for her at the moment...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 18, 2008
  2. jab91864

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    a few more pics....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A lot of ppl are pm'ing me and asking will you have these next week or next month. To be honest I have no clue. Right now they are laying well, but spring is in the air and I have 3 hens broody now sitting on eggs. My silkies, my cochins and my faverolle all have a history of going broody so I expect they could change mode any time. Today I have them, next week I can't guarantee as I am sure most of you understand they have a mind of their own...lol.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2008
  3. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    wow nice pics I want the silkie stting under the porch and the cochins in the last three pics [​IMG]

no more room for eggs now---must get another bator

4. jab91864

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    Thank you!!

I'm very happy with them, but I have hatched my limit of my own eggs for a while...lol. Not to mention I have eggs in 3 bators at the moment... I've got to stop.......lol

Julie [​IMG]

5. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    [​IMG] I just got a new bator up and going a few days ago and now it looks like I need to make another one before April 21 [​IMG]

6. jab91864

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    You definitely need more bator room and eggs to go with it...lol [​IMG]

Julie [​IMG]

7. Ace_king_brahma

Ace_king_brahma Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Castroville, Texas
    Your birds are so beautiful! I can't wait to see what comes out the eggs I already got.

8. gamebirdsonly

gamebirdsonly Overrun With Chickens

Mar 5, 2007
    UTAH
    Quote:I can't wait either.

9. jab91864

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    I just took this picture.... these poor eggs are homeless!!!

[​IMG]

Julie

10. jab91864

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    I can send out one, maybe two orders on Monday. Three of the banty gals have gone broody this past week. So things are slowing down a little with them...lol

1 doz eggs = $20 includes priority shipping. Paypal id :: [email protected] No e-checks please!!

PLEASE specify what you are ordering. Many folks paypal but don't add what they ordered or their name doesn't match the screen name and I am clueless who they are...

Julie [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by