Assorted Blue and Black Silkies Western Pa or Can Ship

FLF

Songster
12 Years
Sep 19, 2007
Portersville
I bought some really nice birds at the Ohio National, so now some of my less nice birds need to go. These are mostly culls, which I will try and describe below. I am going to try and get photos this weekend if the weather is nice. Prices for each are listed.

3 Black Silkie Hens- $10 each
Hen A is 3 year old, and has a small crest. Also not a perfect comb. Has raised a ton of chicks. Laying.

Hen B is very similar to Hen A but is 2 years old. Also laying but is thinking about going broody.

Hen C is the nicest looking but has brown in her hackles and not a great comb. Very nice crest though. About 2 years old. Slightly crooked beak.

Will hatch anything type of girls
smile.png

2 Blue Pairs ( I think, no quarentees)- $15 each pair

3 Blues are single combed, but otherwise okay. 1 Blue (who I think is a roo) has a correct comb, a tiny tiny touch of silver in his hackles, but otherwise looks good. All have 5 toes. About 5-6 months old. I don't care which way the pairs wind up as long as they go in pairs.

I can ship for actual shipping plus $15 for a box, and the time it takes me to leave work and get to the post office. Or local pick up.

Here are some older photos:
spottedchickpeekingout111307.jpg

blacksilkieotherside030708.jpg

brownblacksilkie030708.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom