Assorted Items For Sale. Sewing machine, Books, Dvd, Craft

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rainstorm, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Rainstorm

Rainstorm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2009
    Lake Placid FLorida
    Laptop went out so dug out some things I dont need to raise some money for a new one, Please do not hit buy it now, just PM me.

Mini Sewing machine, BRAND NEW!! I tested it ONE TIME and didnt really like it, the bobbin is a lil tight im not sure how to loosen it, I took it out of box to take pic and make sure everything was there, it comes with orginal box and packaging, EVERYTHING, Footpedal, Power cord, also can be run on batteries!

Asking $12, send me your zip to determine shipping

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4 soft E-Z spoons still in sealed package, 2 pink 2 green. $10 shipping included

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BRAND NEW Warriors (Omen of the stars) SIGN OF THE MOON - Hardback not even a week old, No signs of wear! $13 shipping included (I have a WHOLE box full of warriors books of the other series, if your looking for some ill sell them cheap, some show signs of medium-minium wear)

[​IMG]

Cockatiel handbook, teaches you everything you want to know, Hand raising, breeding and everything! 246 pages, Hardback, In great condition, has a few small scratches that show up under light, $10 shipping included

[​IMG]

BRAND NEW DVD Second Hand Lions, Hard to explain what the movie is about so please just look it up, Brand new no scratches even still has the sticker on the rim showing it hasnt been opened! $10 shipping included

[​IMG]

Craft goose for painting, around 6-8 inches tall/wide, sits on the edge of a shelf, Unpainted. $12 shipping Included

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2011
  2. i want that movei secondhand lion!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by