Assorted Silkie Eggs ONE DOZEN + Extra FREE SHIPPING!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by aarronh, Oct 24, 2010.

1. aarronh

aarronh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
    My birds have been laying great these past few days, so here is a great special! I have enough eggs in the incubator, so my loss is your gain!

Up for your consideration are ONE DOZEN + extra from my two pens of silkies. In one pen I have all whites, and in the other I have Blue/Black/Splash.

All my birds are bearded and most have decent crests, many with vaulted skulls. I've been hatching these myself, and I have had no fertility problems whatsoever. In the past few days, I have hatched 43 chicks out of my own flock.

I do not claim my birds are show birds - but I do think they're quite decent looking.

Okay, I hate to write this part, but due to past bidders, I now need to state this in my auctions. If you do not understand and cannot agree to these terms that are below, please do not bid!

For shipping: I will do my best to ensure the eggs leave me in excellent condition, but I will NOT guarantee that they arrive to you the same. I CANNOT CONTROL HOW THE POST OFFICE TREATS THE PACKAGE ONCE IT LEAVES MY HANDS!

U.S. SHIPPING ONLY! NO INTERNATIONAL BIDS PLEASE!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
  2. aarronh

aarronh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
  3. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    I see you have been working hard on your site! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by