assorted TSC chicks. Any guesses? DUW (Dial up warning)

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by hypnofrogstevie, May 4, 2009.

1. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    ok bantams are first. These are group photos. I know I have 3 silkie chicks but the rest I do not know of.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

now for the big girls/boys. I know I have ASST RIR's and white rocks but what are the rest?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Tala

Tala Flock Mistress

Going with what I got, the second pic from the bottom looks similar to what I think is a red sex link (came from the assorted RIR bin, but ya know)

and the white ones in the bottom pic - look like mine which I think are white Leghorns

Do you have different ages? I'm seeing a really big looking white one? Is it older? or maybe Cornish?

Last edited: May 4, 2009
  3. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I have to get better pics. TY for your guess. They love to follow me all over the place.

4. rachiegirl

rachiegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    Beaver Co. PA
    Yep the brown and white look like my comets, so either red or gold sex link...don't know if there is much difference there. Without muffs or green legs the chipmunk bantys are probably BB red OEG.

5. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Quote:The white ones I beleive are cornish rocks. Some are mixed ages but only by a few days.

6. georgialee

georgialee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    Lets see.... oegb (black breasted red and maybe crele), maybe a buttercup (the one with the funky pattern on it's head). I can't tell on the darker ones - maybe gold comets? It's hard to see the color b/c of the shadow. I don't know on the bigger ones.. mine aren't there yet, lol!

7. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Thanks for all the guesses. i hope to get some OEG's and comets.We are getting more chicks this week.

8. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    I see some Golden Sebrights (gold and black) in the top bunch, and a Light Brahma (gray and white with feathered feet). The rest are really hard to tell.

9. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Will have some new pix soon. waiting for my mom to bring home their food.

10. Shkittles

Shkittles Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Hey, that's what i was going to say. Here's mine at a few days old.
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by