Assortment: Cream legbars ~ Ameraucana ~ Silkies ~ Mille Fleur d'Uccle ~ Crested Polish

clacasse88

Songster
10 Years
Sep 13, 2009
This is a buy it now at the price of $40 for assorted one dozen. If there is a particular breed you are interested in, please let me know & I can try to ship more of that kind. Shipping is included!

Crested Polish eggs will hatch out either Tolbunt, candy corn, or gold-laced mix
Cream Legbar, crested
Lavender or Wheaten Ameraucana
Mille Fleur d'Uccle
White or Black Silkies

Breeding stock obtained from Greenfire Farm & show quality breeders. Please see Meadow River Farm on FaceBook for additional information.

Eggs are collected several times daily.

Eggs will be shipped out USPS priority mail once payment has been made. Eggs will be individually bubble wrapped & packaged for safety. Please note: No matter how carefully we ship, we do not guarantee hatch rates or replace eggs as shipping and incubation are out of our control.

Please PM for availability. Payment is made through Paypal at [email protected]. In the notes of your PayPal, please include your full name, mailing address, your BYC name, which eggs you are ordering & the best phone number to contact you if there are any questions or want the package held at the post office for pick up.

Any questions, please send a message
smile.png

Last edited:
Hi, do you at anypoint sell just tolbunt and silkies? I would be interested towards march, and like that your not to far which means the eggs don't have to travel for as long.

Yes. I can ship which ever eggs you are interested in.

Just give me a heads up when you would like me to ship and I can put you on my shipping list.

Thanks!

smile.png

Thank you Clascasse88, will do that. Do you sell any other breeds later on? because I see some other breeds in your signature that interest me.

I might have other breeds available in the future. These are the breeds that are laying well now.
smile.png

Hi. I am not NPIP. I have a Massachusetts Pullorum-Typhoid Clean Certificate on file with the state. My entire breeding flock is blood tested yearly. It is also avian influenza negative. This allows me to legally sell eggs, chicks, and poultry from my farm.

My silkies have decided to go broody!!! It will be a while before I have more eggs : (

The d'uccles are 9 months old. Picture was taken over the past couple of weeks. Did you check out Meadow River Farm on FaceBook? I think I have better pics. of rooster there. I'm not the best photographer sorry : (

Back
Top Bottom